Ramblings of a Madman has received the Sunshine Award from my friend, Amy Sue, at My Happy Crazy Life. Thank you for thinking of me, Amy! Bless yer heart! Coming from you, it really means something, ’cause I love your blog. (Ya’ll really need to check it out!)
I have to admit, I was puzzled when after I saw the linkback to Amy’s blog and found that I had received the Sunshine Award. Particularly puzzled, as I had never heard of it before. Nevertheless, if President Obama can win the Nobel Peace Prize with no more effort than I’ve put forth, I suppose it must be a deserved honor. So color me humble!
I’d have written a speech, but I’m not big on speeches. I tend more toward gestures, a habit which has gotten me in trouble more than once. So I’ll just blow Amy a kiss, and follow the tradition of paying it forward.
These are a few blogs that I visit often. Some, because of interesting content, some simply because they tickle my funny bone and others because they show a level of writing skill of which I am envious. I urge you all to visit them… I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
- Claire Montgomery clairemontgomerymd.blogspot.com
- Kristy kristy-ramblingsofamadwoman.blogspot.com
- Sheila Crosby sheilacrosby.blogspot.com
- Shayne chingodegringolingo.com
- Andrea Chamberlain thecreativejunkie.com
- Rob Jones robjones3030.wordpress.com
- Eugene Plawiuk plawiuk.blogspot.com
- Dave Schroeder schroederadventure.blogspot.com
- Tridog rightofcenterramblings.blogspot.com
- Michael Brown macroartinnature.wordpress.com
- Whispering Writer whisperingwriter.blogspot.com
- Joel Font cubanstories.blogspot.com
To the award winners, please pass this on to your favorite bloggers! Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.